Hello everyone! We’ve been hard at work on the game, and we’re going to start putting the weekly updates on the web site so that if you don’t subscribe to the forum or Twitter, you’ll still have access to the latest stuff! Anyway, on to the good stuff!!
.6.3.0 is coming out in a few days (probably Wed) and it will have a ton of updates from .6.2.0!! Among them:
- Fixed and prettier stars
- Sound effects!
- Updated economy UI
- Updated trade system
- Updated migration system
- Vastly updated production system/UI
- New Actions
- New Projects
- Many many bugs fixed
- Faster new game load times
- Economy screen
- Intel tab for characters is starting to be updated
- Initial AI for characters/Houses in place – you will be able to see their main goals and what ‘path’ they are taking to get there
- Updated economy system
- Moar tooltips explaining the ‘hows’ in production
- And more!
Full changelog will be posted soon. But that’s a quick hit of the changes. I will make a new video Friday with the .6.3 gameplay. If you haven’t played in a while, you’ll be very surprised at all the changes!
Also, we expect to be moving on to version .7 in the next 5 weeks or so. If you’re on the fence and like what you see, you only have a few weeks left to get it at the initial alpha price of $7.99. It will be going up to $12.99 once version .7 drops!!
Thank you for your interest!