1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XeL is here ! Awesome Game !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by X3LN4G4, Apr 13, 2016.

1. X3LN4G4

X3LN4G4 Viceroy-in-Training

Canada
    Hey All !
    First of all im super exited by this game!!
    Im 32 years old and i been gaming all my life, always looking for the most complex, difficult, and costumizable game aviable for PC. I also had the habbit to always try to find new way to play games. Extremist ways to win, doing what the game hasnt precisely planed for me (meh the linear hell lol).

Sadly the game crash for me (0.415) after several turn, at the moment of clicking end turn.
    Also, loading previous game just endlesly load and seem to get stuck in the loading.
    (Edit: F1 and F2 work. Forget my save and load issue.)

This is a game i could easily put numerous hours into. Ill keep an eyes on it, its yet my favorite of all the new ones "comming up" of the genre.
    I Greatly hope it get better and better! even if its not perfect, at least trying to achieve what most dosent.
    I hope this could turn into multiplayer one day or, infinit sandbox.

I love the simple graphic yet pleasant for the eyes. The planet information are just amazingly well put togheter. Simple, straight to usefull information,

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  2. Texashawk

Texashawk Developer
    Staff Member Developer Forum Admin

United States
    Hey Xel! Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for the kind words! Regarding the bugs, as you know, you're playing the old version of Imperia. It's no longer supported, as we're putting all of our time into the new version. As you've found, however, there's still lots of game there. Hopefully the new Imperia will scratch your itch!

-Steve