1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Learning the ropes

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Inquisitor Faust, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Inquisitor Faust

Inquisitor Faust Viceroy-in-Training

United States
    Hello everyone.

I came across this game while searching for something else, and it has me quite intrigued.

I'm slowly getting an idea of how to play this game. I've pretty much got the ideas behind the admin system and how you need to gather influence in order to get things done, and I like that. The economy, however, is really hard to figure out. Well, I guess that's pretty realistic too. lol. I guess I'm used to more 'violence oriented' strategy games.

I am having some trouble figuring out how to save a game in progress so I can come back to it or maybe try different strategies, but then I'm only running the old pre-unity build so maybe that isn't a feature that was enabled there?

Well, I look forward to seeing more of this game as it develops. It looks like there have been dev updates rather recently so I'm optimistic about that.

2. Texashawk

Texashawk Developer
    Staff Member Developer Forum Admin

United States
    Hello IF!

Welcome to the forums! Remember that if you have questions about how to play, just ask. You can save by hitting F1 and load a hotsave by hitting F2. You will get a confirmation asking if you want to continue. Look for some major updates with Imperia Unity this week, and we're glad you're here!

Steve