1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another follower!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Maurizio Pesciatini, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Maurizio Pesciatini

Maurizio Pesciatini Viceroy-in-Training

New Zealand
    Hi Guys,

firstly let me thank you all for the great job you are doing. I was following since a while but never signed up. Was great to see the preview from the eXplorimate and seeing the actual new progress of the project. I was playing since version .412 and still enjoying the .415, but really looking forward to try the new one as soon as available. I hope tests are going well and I which you all a merry Christmas and an happy new year.

I was hoping to find a gift from Santa with the new release of unity, but maybe next year!

Thanks again

2. dirkgently

dirkgently Lord of Statistics
    Staff Member Developer Forum Admin Testing The Galaxy, One Star At A Time

United Kingdom
    Hi Maurizio! The Unity version is currently in alpha testing - if you're interested in becoming a tester, throw Steve a message. It doesn't have much in the way of gameplay just yet, but that's coming in the next few versions. Glad you're enjoying the XNA prototype, and merry Christmas!

Oliver

3. Texashawk

Texashawk Developer
    Staff Member Developer Forum Admin

United States
    Sorry no gift, but we're working hard on the gameplay and making sure that this project has legs for the long haul. And yes, we're about to need a new batch of testers after the holiday (probably mid-Jan) so if you're interested, please let me know.

Welcome aboard!

-Steve

4. Maurizio Pesciatini

Maurizio Pesciatini Viceroy-in-Training

New Zealand
    Hi Steve,

thanks for your kind reply...I'd love to be art of the testers. I have no experience in coding etc, but I played so many 4x games to write a book! :)

If you want count on me, also I looked into the road mapand looks great so far!